TaxBit launched our V1 Integration on Avalanche. What does this mean?
- We now enable C-Chain support for Avalanche and can understand the basic token movement (e.g. ins and outs of AVAX coin and Avalanche-based ERC-20 tokens), which enables us to determine the cost basis of the transactions for a given wallet address.
- Our Avalanche wallet support is now more robust
- The V1 launch will enable us to further our support with this integration in the future
- It helps recognize NFT movements related to ERC-721s happening on Avalanche
What is Avalanche?
Avalanche is an open, programmable smart contracts platform for decentralized applications. AVAX is used to pay transaction fees and can be staked to secure the network. Avalanche is compatible with Solidity, Ethereum’s programming language.
How to Connect Your Avalanche Wallet to TaxBit?
1. Navigate to "Add Sources" and select "Search Sources"
2. Search and select "Avalanche Wallet"
3. Next, make sure to hit the "Next" button
4. Fill out the Wallet Address field and enter a Nickname if you'd like
5. Select "Connect Wallet"
Once you have successfully connected your wallet, you'll be able to see that connection under your "Sources" tab. Go ahead and run a sync on that connection in order for transactions to come through the API.
After a successful sync, you can navigate over to your "Transactions" page to view your transactions that have been loaded from your wallet.
Please Note: At this time not all transactions will come through the API, our V1 launch supports basic transactions such as: Transfer Ins, Transfer Outs, and Trades.
Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.