- Our system can now recognize the basic token movement on Polygon (e.g. ins and outs of MATIC and ERC-20 tokens) which enables us to determine the cost basis of the transactions for a given wallet address
- Our Polygon Wallet support is now more robust
- This helps recognize NFT movements related to ERC-721s happening on Polygon
- The V1 launch will enable us to further our support with this integration in the future
What is Polygon?
Polygon is a “layer two” or “sidechain” scaling solution that runs alongside the Ethereum blockchain - allowing for speedy transactions and low fees. MATIC is the network’s native cryptocurrency, which is used for fees, staking, and more.
How to Connect Your Polygon Wallet to TaxBit?
1. Navigate to "Add Sources" and select "Search Sources"
2. Search and select "Polygon Wallet"
3. Next, make sure to hit the "Next" button
4. Fill out the Wallet Address field and enter a Nickname if you'd like
5. Select "Connect Wallet"
Once you have successfully connected your wallet, you'll be able to see that connection under your "Sources" tab. Go ahead and run a sync on that connection in order for transactions to come through the API.
After a successful sync, you can navigate over to your "Transactions" page to view your transactions that have been loaded from your wallet.
Please Note: At this time not all transactions will come through the API, our V1 launch supports basic transactions such as: Transfer Ins, Transfer Outs, and Trades.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.