From your TaxBit account
1a. Select "Add Source".
1b. Search "Bittrex".
1c. Select "Next".
From your Bittrex account
In order to link your account to TaxBit, you will need to have two-factor authentication enabled. In order to enable 2FA, follow the steps below. If you already have 2FA enabled, skip these steps.
1. From your Bittrex account, select "My Account" in the top-right corner.
2. Select "Two-factor Authentication" from the left-hand menu.
3. Follow the steps on the Two-Factor Authentication page in order to activate 2FA. After you complete the steps on screen, 2FA will be enabled and you will be able to link your Bittrex account to TaxBit.
Connect Your Bittrex Account to TaxBit
1. From any page on Bittrex, select "My Account" from the top righthand corner.
2. Select "API Keys" from the left-hand menu.
3. From the API Keys page, select "Add new key"
4a. Toggle "Read Info" to be on. This is the only permission that needs to be toggled on.
4b. Select "Save". After selecting save, you will be required to enter a code from your Authenticator app. Enter the code to create the API Key.
5a. Copy the newly "Key", and paste it into the "Key" input box on TaxBit.
5b. Copy the newly "Secret", and paste it into the "Secret" input box on TaxBit.
5c. After copying the information into TaxBit, select" "Link Exchange".
Once successfully linked, you will want to hit the "Sync" button. Once you run a successful sync, you will be able to see your Bittrex transactions on the TaxBit "Transactions" page.