Below you will find a detailed guide on connecting NiceHash to your TaxBit account.
From your TaxBit account:
1. Select Add Transactions
2. Select Add Exchange
3. Search for and select NiceHash
4. In another browser tab, log into your NiceHash account.
5. From your Settings page, choose 'API Keys' from the list on the left side of the screen. Click '+ Create New API Key'.
6. Note that under the API keys heading, you will find the Organization ID (hidden for privacy here), which you will need later in the setup process.
7. You can name this API Key, leave the default settings, and click 'Generate API Key'.
8. If you have 2FA Security setup for NiceHash, you may be asked to enter your security code.
9. Once verified, you will see the 'New API Key was created' window, showing your Key and Secret.
10. Now return to your TaxBit browser tab, and copy/paste these into their respective fields. Remember the Organization ID from Step 6 in this guide? There is a field in TaxBit's API connection fields for this number as well. Copy/paste it into the appropriate field.
11. Return once again to NiceHash, and click 'Activate API Key Now'. This will trigger a code to be sent to your email address associated with your NiceHash account. Copy/paste that code into this field and click 'Activate'.
12. Once activated, return to TaxBit and click 'Link Exchange'. Your NiceHash account is now linked! It will automatically sync after setup is complete.
If you have any additional questions or need help with this integration, please reach out to the TaxBit Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or by using the in app widget.