You can connect your Phemex account to TaxBit with an API Key! Please follow the below steps to generate your API Key.
Once you are logged in to your Phemex account, navigate to the API Management page.
1. Hover your mouse over your account in the top right.
2. Select API Management.
3. Select "Create new API key"
4. You'll get a popup to choose either "High rate limit API entry" or "Default API entry."
a. Please select "Default API entry"
b. Click "Next"
5. Fill our the prompted Default API entry as followed:
a. Enter in a Name under the “Name” field. This can be any name you wish to give and doesn’t need to be copied down.
b. You'll want to select "Don't Bind" for the IP Address. TaxBit does not provide a static IP that can be used here. Your transactions synced over will still be completely secure when being reflected in our software.
c. Make sure you select the "Read-Only" permission.
d. Click "Confirm."
6. Enter in the Verification Code that is sent to the email that your Phemex account is set up under.
7. Once verification is passed, you'll get a popup showing you've created your API successfully. The popup will also list your API credentials regarding your API Key and API Secret.
a. You’re able to view your API Key. Document the Key for connecting to TaxBit later, and/or copy the key to enter into the Phemex modal if you already have TaxBit open.
b. You’ll also see your Secret Key. Document the Secret for connecting to TaxBit later, and/or copy the key to enter into the Phemex modal if you already have TaxBit open.
Once you have your API Key, API Secret, and API Passphrase you can complete the connection process in TaxBit by selecting the exchange under Add Transactions > Add Exchange > and selecting your exchange.