Disclaimer: Our team has determined that your account will no longer sync with FTX until it becomes clear that it is safe to interact with this service again. If you already have an API connected, there is no reason to disconnect it at this time. At this time, we cannot make any specific recommendations about loading data from your FTX, via API or CSV. Our goal continues to be getting all of your data accurately and efficiently collected and incorporated into your tax forms.
FTX US currently has some restrictions on users using the platform that they signed up on (mobile vs desktop). This guide is for FTX US mobile users only.
You can connect your FTX US account to TaxBit with an API Key! Please follow the below steps to generate your API Key for the FTX US Blockfolio app.
1. Select the settings gear in the upper right corner of the mobile app.
2. Select the "Settings" button.
3. Select the "Security" option
4. Select the "API Keys" option.
5. Select the "Create Read Only API Key" button.
6. When you see your API Key and API Secret, you'll need to copy these down as the API Secret will not be visible once this screen closes. Entering these in Taxbit is much easier on a computer, so you can email yourself with the needed information, or use another method if you have a preference.
6a. Copy and record your API key.
6b. Copy and record your API secret.
Once you have your API Key and API Secret you can complete the connection process in TaxBit by selecting "Add Sources" > Search and Select FTXUS Mobile > Select "Next" > Then hit "Add Account" > Enter in your Key and Secret > Hit "Connect"
Still have questions? You can interact with our Chatbot by selecting the Chat Widget located at the bottom right side of your screen, or send us an email at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.
FTX US Mobile API
FTX US Mobile Connection
Connecting FTX US Mobile