1. From any page on TaxBit, select "Add Sources" on the left-hand menu.
2. From the Add Sources page, select "Upload CSV"
3. You will see a search bar where you can find the source of the file you're trying to import. Search for the exchange of the CSV that you are uploading, and select that exchange.
4. After you select the source of the file you're trying to import. Click on the box below "Attach Your File". From here, navigate to the file you would like to upload. Or, drag the CSV you want to upload onto the "Drag and drop to upload" option. Then you'll select "Add Transactions"
5. You will now see the message "Your CSV was uploaded and we are processing your transactions. This may take up to 1 hour. Please don't re-upload the same file- this may create duplicate transactions." After it has been imported, you will see the transactions under the "Transactions" page on TaxBit.