Below you will find a detailed guide on connecting Kraken to your TaxBit account:
1. Navigate to the API Management page in your Kraken Account
2. Select "Add key"
3. Create an API Key with the following permissions
- Query Funds
- Query Open Orders & Trades
- Query Closed Orders & Trades
- Query Ledger Entries
4. Copy your API key and private key
From there, you'll navigate over to your TaxBit account:
1. Select "Add Sources"
2. Search and select "Kraken"
3. Hit "Next"
4. Select "Add Account"
5. Take the information you got from Kraken and fill out the following fields, then hit "Connect"
Once Kraken has successfully been linked, you will want to hit the "Sync" button. Once you run a successful sync, you will be able to view your Kraken transactions on the Transactions page on TaxBit.
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.