Below you will find a detailed guide on Exporting your Coinbase Pro transaction history to a CSV:
1. Login to your Coinbase Pro account
2. Click the button at the top right of the Coinbase Pro dashboard and select "Statements" from the dropdown.
4. Hover over the "Generate" dropdown and click on the "Account" option or Fills which ever you are trying to download first. You want to make sure that you get both the Fills and Account exports in CSV format.
5. A window will pop up where you'll fill out the information in regards to the transactions you want exported on your CSV
6. Once everything is filled out, you'll hit "Generate Report"
Once you have the file downloaded, if you're a Plus or Pro member you can send your CSV over to email@example.com to have the transactions formatted and imported into your account.
For, Network and Basic users, you can follow this guide HERE on how to manually format and import your CSV into your account.
Please Note: If you are importing only your XRP transactions that don't sync over the API, you can do so without emailing TaxBit Support. Simply complete the following steps:
- Download your fills report
- Select Add Transactions > CSV Import > Select "YES" > Select "Select a CSV"
- Select the file you downloaded.
This importer will only import the XRP transactions by default and filter everything else out.
Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us using our live chat feature, and we'd be happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.
Coinbase Pro CSV
Export Coinbase Pro Transactions
Coinbase Pro Transaction History