Below you will find a detailed guide on Exporting your Coinbase transaction history to a CSV:
1. Login to your Coinbase account
2. Hit your profile menu in the top right hand corner of your screen
3. Select "Reports"
4. From the Reports Page, you'll hit the "Generate report" button
5. Fill out the drop-downs on the screen that appears and then hit "Generate report"
6. After the report generates, you can then hit "Download" for your CSV
Once you have the file downloaded, if you're a Plus or Pro member you can send your CSV over to email@example.com to have the transactions formatted and imported into your account.
For, Network and Basic users, you can follow this guide HERE on how to manually format and import your CSV into your account.
Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us using our live chat feature, and we'd be happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.
Coinbase Transaction History