Below you will find a detailed guide on connecting Binance.US to your TaxBit account.
Please Note: Both "Binance" and "Binance.US" are exchange options. Please be sure to select the appropriate option.
From your TaxBit account:
- Select Add Transactions
- Select Add Exchange
- Search for and select Binance.US
From your Binance.US account:
- Navigate to the API Management page
- Fill out API details and complete any security steps required
- Copy and paste the API Key over to TaxBit
- Copy and paste the API Secret over to TaxBit
- Adjust API Key restrictions in Binance.US
- Back in TaxBit, click Link Exchange
Important: The Binance.US API does not provide TaxBit any transactions that are completed from the "Buy Crypto" tab in your account. These transactions are also not available as a CSV export so the only way to record these transactions in your TaxBit account is to manually add them.