Below you will find a detailed guide on connecting Binance.US to your TaxBit account.
Please Note: Both "Binance" and "Binance.US" are exchange options. Please be sure to select the appropriate option.
From your TaxBit account:
- Select Add Sources
- Select Search Sources
- Search for and select Binance.US
- Select "Next"
From your Binance.US account:
1. Navigate to the Tax Statement page
A. Select the profile button in the top right corner
B. Select "Tax Statements"
2. Select "Generate API Key"
3. Complete the MFA prompt (note: this step may look different depending on your settings)
4. Go to your email inbox for the email registered to Binance.US. You will have an email from Binance asking you to confirm your request to create an API key. Select "Confirm API Key Creation" in the email from Binance.
5. Input the API Key and Secret into your TaxBit Binance.US API page that you opened earlier in this guide. Be sure to add the API Key and Secret into the correct boxes in TaxBit.
A. The "Tax Key" is the "Key" in TaxBit
B. The "Secret Key" is the "Secret" in TaxBit
Once the "Key" and "Secret" have been copied and pasted into the correct fields in your TaxBit account, go ahead and hit "Connect".
From there, you can go ahead and select the Sync Icon to begin the process of bringing over your transactions via API.
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.
Binance US API
Binance US Connection
Connecting Binance US