TaxBit's SoFi integration is currently based on a CSV import. To start bringing your SoFi crypto transactions over to TaxBit, please follow the steps below!
Once logged into your SoFi account:
1. Select "Invest" on the home page.
2. Select "View Account" under the Crypto section.
3. Select "More" in the top-right corner under the search bar.
4. Click on "Tax Documents" on the left side of the page under "More."
5. Click on "Download" under the Crypto Transaction History section. You'll get the option to download the CSV of the transaction history year of your choice.
Please Note: If you started purchasing crypto with SoFi before the current tax year, then you'll want to make sure you have the prior tax year forms (i.e. 2019 and 2020) exported and uploaded into your TaxBit account as well.
6. Now that you have your CSV file, you can import it into your TaxBit account. HERE is a link to a guide for accomplishing that if you need to do so.
Please Note: In order to prevent duplicate transactions, we recommend removing any previously imported CSV's if they contain transactions from the CSV you are importing.
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.
SoFi Transaction History