Follow the instructions below to connect your wallet and begin seeing your transactions.
1. Make sure you have the Metamask extension installed on your browser. Check out the Metamask website to get started.
2. Go to the “Add Transactions” page and click the “Add Wallet” tab.
3. Tap the blue “Click to Add” button.
4. A modal will open. Select “Metamask” from the list.
5. Your browser extension will open. Select JUST ONE of your accounts in the window. If you only have one account, make sure it’s selected.
6. Click “Next” in the Metamask extension window.
7. Metamask will confirm your permission, click “Connect.
8. If the wallet is connected successfully, a green notification will appear in the Taxbit window.
9. Check the “Transaction Sources” tab to make sure the new wallet shows up in the “Wallet” section. You may have to refresh the page.
10. To add another account in the same Metamask wallet, go to the extension and change the account view to the desired account.
11. To do this, select the profile image on the top right and select the desired account. You can see which accounts are already connected by looking for the Taxbit logo on the right of the account name.
12. A modal inside the extension window will appear. See below. You can dismiss this.
13. Back in the Taxbit window, select “Click to Add” again.
14. Taxbit will automatically sync with the active account in the Metamask extension.