If you have two or more accounts from the same exchange, you can now add data from both of those accounts to TaxBit with API integration.
There are two ways to go about adding multiple accounts with the same exchange.
1. Go to "Add Sources"
2. Click on "Search Sources"
3. Search and select the exchange you are wanting to connect to your account then hit "Next"
4. Connect one account from the exchange, then allow it to sync to bring in the transactions from the first account
5. Afterward, you'll see the first account you connected under "Connected Accounts". To add the second, you'll select "Add Account"
6. Follow the same steps you took to get the first account connected
7. Once linked to your account, you'll see the second account appear under "Connected Accounts". Go ahead and sync the second connection to your account, and the transactions should appear in your Transactions page
1. Click on "Sources"
2. You'll see already connected exchanges and locate the exchange you're trying to add another account for
3. Select "Manage"
4. From there, you'll hit "Add Account"
5. You'll follow the steps to add that next account the same way you went to add prior accounts
6. Run a sync on the newly added account, after a successful sync, the transactions will populate under your Transactions page
If the exchange doesn’t have API integration, you’ll need to use CSV imports for all of the accounts.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us using our live chat feature, and we'd be happy to help!