At this time, TaxBit has direct integration support for wallets on the following blockchains: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Helium (HNT), Dash (DASH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Proton, Polygon, Avalanche, and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) blockchains. Visit our article: "How do I add my wallet?" for instructions on how to link that data.
There are a couple of reasons why you may not be able to directly link your wallet(s). For example:
- The wallet is not on one of the available blockchains.
- You have a hardware wallet.
- You have a smart wallet.
Some popular wallets that we know won’t be able to link via blockchain reader to TaxBit are: Exodus, Atomic Wallet, Trezor, and Nexo.
Luckily, if you have a wallet that can’t be linked directly, TaxBit can still support those transactions if they are listed on the Supported Integrations list. If the transactions are from a supported integration, here are three options for getting the data added via CSV to your account:
- If you’re able to obtain a CSV from the wallet itself, you can upload that file following the steps HERE.
- If you’re unable to download a CSV from the wallet itself, you will need to create a custom CSV with those transactions. Use this article as a reference.
- If you’re unable to download a CSV from the wallet itself, you can add the transactions to your TaxBit account manually. HERE is a guide to manually adding transactions.
Still have questions? You can interact with our Chatbot by selecting the Chat Widget located at the bottom right side of your screen, or fill out this form HERE to submit a support inquiry request. Our team is happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.