TaxBit can support data from all exchanges and sources, including wallets!
At this time, we have direct integration support for wallets on seven different blockchains. TaxBit even has DeFi wallet support for trades and transfers on the ETH or Binance Smart Chain networks!
If you have a wallet on the BTC, ETH, BSC, BCH, DOGE, LTC, BSC, and/or DASH blockchains, visit our "How do I add my wallet?" article for instructions on how to link that data.
There are a couple reasons why you may not be able to directly link your wallet(s). These are:
- The wallet is not on one of the seven available blockchains
- You have a hardware wallet
- You have a smart wallet
Some popular wallets that we know will not be able to link via blockchain reader to TaxBit are: Ledger, Trezor, and ColdCard.
Luckily, if you have a wallet that cannot be linked directly, TaxBit has a ton of experience with this and can still support those transactions! There are four options for getting the data added via CSV to your account:
- If you are able to obtain a CSV from the wallet itself, you can upload that file following the steps in this article HERE.
- If you are able to obtain a CSV from the wallet itself and are unable to upload the file through our CSV importer, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org a CSV of your entire transaction history from your wallet and the Support Team will format and upload it to your account for you.
- If you are unable to download a CSV from the wallet itself, you will need to create a custom CSV with those transactions, using this article as a reference.
- If you are unable to download a CSV from the wallet itself, you can add the transactions to your TaxBit account manually. HERE is a guide to manually adding transactions.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us using our live chat feature, and we'd be happy to help!