TaxBit can support data from all exchanges and sources, including wallets.
At this time, we have direct integration support for wallets on six different blockchains. TaxBit even has DeFi wallet support for trades and transfers on the ETH and BSC network.
If you have a wallet on the Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Helium (HNT), Dash (DASH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Proton, Polygon, Avalanche, and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) blockchains, visit our article How do I add my wallet? for instructions on how to link that data.
There are a couple reasons why you may not be able to directly link your wallet(s). For example:
- The wallet is not on one of the available blockchains.
- You have a hardware wallet.
- You have a smart wallet.
Some popular wallets that we know won’t be able to link via blockchain reader to TaxBit are: Exodus, Atomic Wallet, Trezor, and Nexo.
Luckily, if you have a wallet that can’t be linked directly, TaxBit can still support those transactions. There are four options for getting the data added via CSV to your account:
- If you’re able to obtain a CSV from the wallet itself, you can upload that file following the steps HERE.
- If you’re able to obtain a CSV from the wallet itself, but are unable to upload the file through our CSV importer, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org a CSV of your entire transaction history from your wallet. The Support Team will format and upload it to your account for you if you are on a Plus or Pro Plan.
- If you’re unable to download a CSV from the wallet itself, you will need to create a custom CSV with those transactions. Use this article as a reference.
- If you’re unable to download a CSV from the wallet itself, you can add the transactions to your TaxBit account manually. HERE is a guide to manually adding transactions.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.