If you’ve manually added a transaction, or the transaction has been uploaded via a CSV, and you need to edit part of the transaction that’s not available, you’ll want to remove the transaction and re-add it to make those changes.
See links below for related articles for removing and adding transactions:
- How do I Remove a Transaction? (add link once article is published)
- How to Manually Add a Transaction to your TaxBit Account.
Once you've logged into your TaxBit account:
- Go to the My Transactions tab on the left-hand side of your account.
- Click on the transaction you need to edit.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then, click Edit Transaction.
Here you can see there are only a few parts of the transaction you can edit: the Transaction Type, and the Market Value.
Still, have questions? Please reach out to us directly using the in-app Support widget in the bottom-right of your screen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd love to help you out!