There are a variety of reasons that you may need to remove a CSV that was uploaded to your account.
Some of those may be:
- Two of the exact same CSVs were added
- The CSV is causing duplicate transactions
- The entire CSV didn't import
- There is now an API connection for the exchange or wallet and it brings over all transaction times from all time
For whatever reason you may need to remove the CSV that has been added to your account, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Click "Sources"
2. Scroll down to see your "CSV Files" list
3. Select "Manage" on the top right of the CSV you need to remove
4. Click "Remove CSV"
Please Note: We recommend downloading the CSV, using the "Download Raw CSV" button, before you delete it from TaxBit to ensure that the data isn't completely lost, and in case you need to re-add the file after making edits to it.
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.
Remove a CSV
Removing CSV Files
Delete CSV From Account