When connecting exchanges with OAUTH (Coinbase and Uphold for example, but you don't need to know what OAUTH is to accomplish this), a new window needs to open for a user to input their credentials.
You must disable your pop-up blocker in order to connect this exchange. In order to disable a pop-up blocker on Microsoft Edge, you need to go into your browser's settings.
For a video and audio guide, please visit this link - https://www.loom.com/share/afca290d26b045e0bd7b7010305da49c
- Select the button with 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of your browser window
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu
- Next you can select Privacy & security
- Finally you can click the slider under "Block pop-ups"
- You are now ready to return to your TaxBit account, and try clicking Link Exchange again.