When connecting exchanges with OAUTH (Coinbase and Uphold for example, but you don't need to know what OAUTH is to accomplish this), a new window needs to open for a user to input their credentials.
You must disable your pop-up blocker in order to connect this exchange. In order to disable a pop-up blocker on Google Chrome, you need to go into your browser's settings.
- Select the button with 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of your browser window
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu
- Next you can scroll down to Privacy and security
- Click on Site Settings (Under Privacy and Security)
- Scroll down and click on Pop-ups and redirects
- Click on the slider across from Blocked (recommended) and it should change to Allowed.
- You are now ready to return to your TaxBit account, and try clicking Link Exchange again.