Before filing your taxes, you'll want to take a look through your Transactions page, spot-checking to ensure that it appears there's no missing data. If your data appears up to date, you're good to go!
What if there is data missing?
- Ensure that you have all of your crypto sources connected
- Select "Sources"
- Review your data sources under the Sources tab
- Select "Sync All" to make sure your accounts have synced recently
Once your data is up to date, head over to your Taxes page and download whichever forms you need. You can then import your forms into your online tax filing software or send them to your CPA
- How to download your tax forms
- Turbotax Online Instructions
- Turbotax Desktop Instructions
- TaxAct Instructions
Still have questions? You can interact with our Chatbot by selecting the Chat Widget located at the bottom right side of your screen, or fill out this form HERE to submit a support inquiry request. Our team is happy to help!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.