There are just a few quick steps, and you'll be on your way to filing:
1. Take a look through your Transactions page, spot-checking to ensure that it appears there's no missing data. If your data appears up to date, you're good to go!
What if there is data missing?
- Ensure that you have all of your crypto sources connected
- Select "Sources"
- Review your data sources under the Sources tab
- Select "Sync All" to make sure your accounts have synced recently
Once your data is up to date, head over to your Taxes page and download whichever forms you need. You can then import your forms into your online tax filing software or send them to your CPA
- How to download your tax forms
- Turbotax Online Instructions
- Turbotax Desktop Instructions
- TaxAct Instructions
Still missing data, or having trouble with any part of the above process? Please let us know at email@example.com, and we'll gladly assist you!
Disclaimer: Keywords below are added to articles to enhance searching for content within our Help Center.