There are just a few quick steps, and you'll be on your way to filing:
1. Take a look through your My Transactions page, spot-checking to ensure that it appears there's no missing data. If your data appears up to date, you're good to go!
- What if there is data missing?
- Ensure that you have all of your crypto sources connected:
- Select each exchange you have connected, and initiate a sync for it:
- Still missing data, or having trouble with any part of the above process? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'l gladly assist you!
2. Once your data is up to date, head over to your My Taxes page, and add a tax profile for 2019 if you haven't already:
3. From there, simply download the form you're needing (CSV, PDF or TurboTax file), and you're all set!